A few days ago, I was given the Liebster Blog Award by the Yellow Haired Girl. I’ve actually been tagged twice before; once by Amelia of Princess and the Frosting, and another time by Jenny of Love Eat Run.
Thank you to those who have awarded me! I’ve seen some different variations on the requirements, so I thought I would follow the most recent guidelines and provide a few random facts about myself.
1. In high school, I participated in a boot camp class that was taught by a Baltimore Ravens trainer. During his off-season, Ray Lewis frequently joined us in the workouts, and Ed Reed even came once, too!
They are intimidating workout partners.
2. The one time that I had left my purse at home with my license in it, I got into a car accident. To make matters worse, the man who hit me claimed that it was my fault. Luckily, he eventually admitted to his wrongdoing (and I wasn’t penalized).
3. I badly burned my stomach in the eighth grade. I had just come in from the pool, and decided to bake something. While still wearing my bathing suit, I took the hot pan out of the oven and dropped it on the open oven door. It slid and burned a long, horizontal line across my stomach.
4. When I was ten years old, my older sister and I filled out a raffle at a grocery store while we waited for our dad to check out. A few months later, we found out that we won a brand-new Chevrolet Blazer! Obviously, I, nor my sister, were old enough to drive at the time, so the keys were handed over to my dad.
5. I’ve never been to a wedding, but that’s going to change in a few weeks. Oh, but I’m not technically invited to this wedding…more on that later.
I feel like I am always wracking my brain for random facts, hence why these weren’t that creative, but if you happen to be interested in knowing where my leg once got stuck or what famous person was my basketball coach, you can check out this vlog and this list.
Random fact about yourself?
Have you ever forgotten your license and then needed it at a crucial time?