1. I’ve never read a Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies.
2. When I was in elementary school, I would take showers in the middle of the night (I would go to bed at a normal hour, wake up at 3am, shower, then go back to sleep. Why my parents let me do this, I do not know.).
3. I’ve had a Blackberry since I was 15. I am an addict.
4. Disney World does not give me a magical feeling.
5. I don’t like going in water even though I have a pool and a beach house.
6. I almost always trace over everything that I write to make it bold.
7. I love playing practical jokes. For almost the entire year in 9th grade, I had my friends convinced that I owned a pet iguana. My partner in crime and I mailed a fake letter from Teen Vogue to one of my friends; I then made everyone believe that she had written a poem about soup and won a contest.
8. My dad coached my soccer team almost every year and he once kicked me off the field for being disruptive.
9. I watched The Parent Trap every day after school in 7th grade.
10. I’ve fainted so many times (12 times to be exact), that I can foresee when I will faint.
11. My leg once got caught in a storm drain in Iran–as in I was wedged between two rusty, metal bars and had to be hoisted out.
12. At my high school graduation, I convinced my classmates to throw their caps in the air as I was the first one to do so (at my all girls, private, Catholic high school, throwing our caps up was strictly prohibited and perceived as un-ladylike).
(Awful candid shot, but ten points to whoever can pick me out in the group.)
13. When I was 12, I had a handbag company, Hot Dots, with three of my friends. We even covered ourselves in polka dots to promote ourselves on Halloween. I’m slightly embarrassed.
14. From 2004 to 2006, I collected every single magazine that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were featured in. Oh, and I definitely didn’t read the magazines once then seal them up in individual Ziploc bags. They’ll be worth something one day. Just wait and see.
15. In middle school, I regularly cut our lawn using a tractor. Then we hired grass cutters. I swear it had nothing to do with my ability to mow the grass.
16. I’ve never played an instrument.
17. I was sent to the principal’s office in 3rd grade for selling my own version of the school newspaper. It was more of a gossip column.
18. I’ve never taken a deep-end test in a swimming pool.
19. Mints and chocolate both make me sneeze.
20. I once told my neighbor that I couldn’t play with her that afternoon because I had to wash my bike. World’s worst lie. Ever.
21. Cal Ripken was my basketball coach in 8th grade.
22. I saved my brother from choking on chicken by performing the heimlich maneuver. Please note that I do not actually know how to properly perform it, I just shook him around in the air. He was eight.
23. I had lunch detention at least once a week in 6th grade for chewing gum in class.
24. My bedroom walls are only painted 95% of the way. My parents let me paint my room myself when I was 13 and I couldn’t reach to the ceiling, so I never finished painting the walls to the top.
25. On a family trip to Florida, I went missing. Obviously, I was later found.
Which fact is the most surprising?
What are some things that people don’t know about you? Name as many as you’d like!